After your instructor or peers have left feedback on your video, you can follow the steps here to review it.
- Play your video by clicking its thumbnail. You'll see any posted comments in the feedback panel on the right-hand side.
- You can see the time each comment was made and, during playback, the comments will display at the bottom of the video panel.
- If you want to review a specific comment, click on the comment in the feedback panel and the video will begin playing 5 seconds before the comment was made. (We do this so you can see the context.)
- To reply to a comment that was made on your video, you can hover over the comment and press the "Reply" button.
- To review any rubrics on your video, click the Rubrics tab on the top of the feedback panel.
- If the activity is set to allow for Self-Evaluation or Peer-Evaluation rubrics, you will find them in the Rubric drop-down menu.