Some notifications (When incomplete assignments are coming due) are not offered to LMS users (Canvas, Blackboard, D2L/Brightspace, etc.) since some information, such as due dates, are not passed from the LMS to GoReact.
For LMS users (Canvas, Blackboard, D2L/Brightspace, etc.), the return link is controlled by your LMS, not GoReact. If it doesn't return you to the exact assignment, you'll need to navigate their manually through your LMS.
Types of Assignment Email Notifications
- When new assignments are created
- When incomplete assignments are coming due
- When an assignment has been graded
By default, goreact.com users are opted into these email notifications while our LMS users are opted out (since the LMS platform also manages its own notifications). These notifications will be sent to students once daily. However, students can change their email notification settings regardless of the platform used to access GoReact.
How to Access Email Notification Settings
Please follow these steps to access your email notification settings:
- For goreact.com users, click on your name at the top right of the GoReact dashboard and select "Account Settings" from the dropdown menu.
- For LMS users, click on the gear at the bottom right of the GoReact dashboard and select "Account Settings" from the menu.
From there you can select the frequency in which you'd like to receive that notification, and to save your settings just click "Submit".
Assignment Notification Email Example
Each notification email will include individual links that will load the corresponding assignment. Note that for LMS users these links may be inaccurate depending on your LMS Admin Settings.