Students can now receive email notifications for several statuses within their courses:
- When new assignments are created
- When incomplete assignments are coming due (for goreact.com users; LMS platforms do not provide us with due dates)
- When an assignment has been graded
By default, goreact.com users are opted into these email notifications while our LMS users are opted out (since the LMS platform also manages its own notifications). These notifications will be sent to students once daily. However, students can change their email notification settings regardless of the platform used to access GoReact.
To access the email notification settings:
- For goreact.com users, click on your name at the top right of the GoReact dashboard and select Account Settings from the dropdown menu.
- For LMS users, click on the gear at the bottom right of the GoReact dashboard and select Account Settings from the menu.
Next, click on the dropdown menu for each item to select the frequency which you'd like to receive that notification or select Never if you don't want to receive it at all. Note that you can also set your unviewed feedback notifications in this panel as well. (For more information see our Unviewed Feedback Notifications guide.)
Click Submit to save your notification settings.
Each notification email will include individual links that will load the corresponding assignment.