Please Note: This guide is for goreact.com users only
You can only update your account information in GoReact if you are a goreact.com user. If you use an LMS like Canvas, Blackboard, etc. to access your GoReact assignments your account information is managed by your LMS and cannot be accessed through GoReact.
To update your email address or password:
- Log into goreact.com using the current email address associated with your account
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the GoReact Dashboard and select "My Profile"
- Click the "Change Password" or "Change Email" button and enter the information requested.
- If you are changing your email address, you will receive a verification code at the newly entered address and are prompted to enter that code. If you don't see that email, check your spam folder. If it's not there either, you may have misspelled your email. Make any corrections and try again.
To reset your password:
- If you've forgotten your password and need to reset it, click the "Login/Signup" button at goreact.com
- Select "Forgot Password"
- Enter the email you used to create your GoReact account and click "Send."
An email will be sent to the address you entered with a link to your password. Click on that link or copy/paste it into your browser and enter your new password as prompted. If you don't see that email, please check your Spam folder.