GoReact is a web-based platform that relies on your browser and internet connection to perform correctly. If you encounter any unexpected problems with GoReact, the steps can help resolve many issues:
- Refresh the page in your browser.
- Close and restart your browser.
- Clear your cache and cookies.
- Try what you're doing in another browser to see if the issue is just related to a specific browser or is possibly a larger issue related to GoReact.
GoReact supports Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari. However, screen recordings will only work in Chrome and Edge due to limitations in Firefox and Safari.
- Verify your network connection. Our Network requirements guide will walk you through what you need to know and let you run a speed test on your connection.
- As a last resort, try what you're doing on another device if possible. While it's much more rare, it is possible that a mobile device or component in your computer could be failing. If you have another device you can test on, this will help narrow down any hardware issues.
- Restart your computer or device.
- Reboot your router.
- Close or pause any activities that use bandwidth on your network (online streaming services, gaming, other uploads/downloads, etc.)
- Use a wired connection and disable WiFi if possible.
- Plug your computer directly into the modem or router using an Ethernet cable.
- Temporarily disconnect other devices that are currently using your WiFi while you are recording or uploading to GoReact.
If you have completed these troubleshooting steps and are still having difficulties, please reach out to our Support team by clicking one of the buttons to the right under Contact Support and let them know you followed this guide!