GoReact now offers two ways of managing your license(s)! You can manage them directly through your GoReact account, or through the Admin Tools. License Management tools allow you to monitor, add, and remove users under a license as well as view the courses that are included in the license.
License Management Tools can only be accessed by "License Admins". If you purchased the license, you are automatically added as a License Admin. Other License Admins can add you via our Admin tools, see "Managing your license in Admin Tools" below for more details.
LMS and goreact.com differences:
- LMS - To access your profile settings you will need to click the "gear icon" on the bottom right of your GoReact dashboard.
- goreact.com - To access your profile settings you will need to click your name on the top right of your GoReact dashboard.
Managing your license in GoReact
Please follow these steps to manage an existing license in GoReact:
- Navigate to "License Management" by clicking into your profile settings (see callout above for instructions on accessing profile settings).
- Click the arrow next to the license name.
- From there, you can manage permissions, view the invited/accepted dates, number of seats used, and remove users.
Note, the "Seat Used" section is a link that allows you to deactivate/reactivate specific users.
Managing your license in Admin Tools
Please follow these steps to manage an existing license in Admin Tools:
- Navigate to "Admin Tools" by clicking into your profile settings (see callout above for instructions on accessing profile settings).
- The Admin Tools will load in a new tab where you can manage licenses, view active courses, and set permissions for how instructors can join your organization.
- The "License Administration" tab will show you the License Name, Start Date, and End Date for every license tied to your organization.
- By clicking on the drop-down arrow, you can manage certain license details such as invited/accepted dates, and remove users from a license.
- You can also add users to each license by clicking the "+ Add Instructors to License" button. Enter the email address for each instructor, either one per line or separated by commas and then click Add. Each instructor will receive an email letting them know they have been added to the license.
- The "Active Courses" tab will show you all active courses in your organization. Note, for goreact.com users, you can click a course name on the left to load that course directly in GoReact.
- Details include, Course Name, Use Type, Payment Type, Course Owner, # of Students, and Course Dates:
- The "Permissions" tab lets you determine how you would like instructors to be able to join your organization within GoReact: Invite only or open access. Additionally, you can also establish email domain restrictions for joining so that only those with the email domain for your organization are permitted.