Follow the steps below to record a group presentation with slides. (This guide is specifically for multiple camera assignments with slides, to record multiple cameras without slides see this guide, to record a single camera with slides see this guide.)
- If you are the first Presenter, click "Start Assignment."
- Add a title and click "Record." (If the assignment is set to Private, other students won't be able to join the recording unless you enter each of their names in the "Presenters" field.)
- OR join a session by clicking "Join."
- The student who will share the slides will click the screen capture icon and select the screen, application, or tab to share.
- Wait for everyone to join, and then have one presenter click "Record."
- Advance the slides, as necessary.
- When you are finished recording click "Finish," then "Post."
- Click "Leave" to exit the session.