This guide is specifically for group recording assignments with slides. For group recording without slides see this guide, or to record a single camera with slides see this guide.
This guide uses our Screen Share feature. For more information on Screen Share, please review this guide: Screen Share.
Recording a group presentation with slides
Follow the steps below to record a group presentation with slides. Be advised that the instructions to start recording will be the same as Recording a Group Presentation Without Slides.
- Follow our Recording a Group Presentation Without Slides guide.
- Before clicking "Record", the student who will share the slides will click the screen capture icon and select the screen, application, or tab to share.
- Wait for everyone to join, and then have one presenter click "Record."
- Advance the slides, as necessary.
- When you are finished recording click "Finish," then "Post."
- Click "Leave" to exit the session.