This article is for Instructors. Click here for the student article.
Did you know that anywhere you can record a video in GoReact, you can also record your screen? Follow the steps below to record your screen in GoReact.
- At the bottom of the recording screen, click the computer icon.
- Select the screen, application, or tab that you want to share and click "Share."
- Click "Record."
- When you are finished recording, click "Finish."
- Screen capture doesn't work on mobile devices.
- In Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, you should only select the option to share your entire screen. Otherwise, due to an issue with a third-party service provider, the stream from the tab/window will flicker on and off.
- The audio captured during the screen recording is from your microphone, not your computer audio.
- Screen recordings are played back in standard definition, so it is recommended that text be set to font size 14pt or higher for best legibility. Lower font sizes will not be legible.
- On macOS 10.15+ (Catalina), to share your screen you must grant the browser access to the screen in macOS System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Screen Recording