Follow the steps below to record your screen in GoReact.
- Click "Start Assignment."
- Add a title and click "Continue."
- Click "Continue to Recorder."
- While on the recording screen, click the screen capture icon.
- Select the screen, application, or browser tab that you want to share and click "Share." (Some common applications you might select are Powerpoint, Zoom, Excel, etc.) By default, your camera will also be shown. If you would like to record just the screen, you can turn the camera off by clicking the camera icon.
- Click "Record."
- When you are finished recording, click "Finish," then "Post."
- Screen capture doesn't work on mobile devices.
- Screen capture is only supported in Chrome and Edge (not in Safari or Firefox).
- The audio captured during the screen recording is from your microphone, not your computer audio.
- Screen recordings are played back in standard definition, so it is recommended that text be set to font size 14pt or higher for best legibility. Lower font sizes will not be legible.
- On macOS 10.15+ (Catalina), to share your screen you must grant the browser access to the screen in macOS System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Screen Recording