This article is for Admins. Click here for the instructor article.
Using GoReact in Blackboard (read this first)
We're excited to have you use GoReact in Blackboard and want to ensure you have a smooth and trouble-free experience! To help avoid any confusion, please note the following:
Important NoteWhen using this integration, courses CANNOT be accessed on goreact.com. If your organization is using GoReact in Blackboard, then you will use Blackboard to navigate between all course content. As long as your role in Blackboard is set to Admin, then you will be able to open any GoReact assignment in your organization with the role of Admin.
What is the same as goreact.com?
- After you open up an assignment, the GoReact dashboard will work the same way as it does in goreact.com, except for the navigation between courses and assignments. Assignment settings, adding videos, and critiquing videos will all be the same.
- All of the help documentation you see in our goreact.com Instructor Section will apply to the GoReact app in Blackboard, with a few exceptions noted below.
What is different from goreact.com?
- Navigation between courses and assignments can only be done in Blackboard and not within the GoReact tool.
- Instructors cannot create sessions for students (this method is often used for live review assignments). Doing so will prevent grades from passing to the Gradebook.
- The GoReact mobile recorder app cannot be used with LMS courses.
How to get set up
To get your Blackboard organization set up with the GoReact tool, see How to add GoReact to Blackboard.