GoReact requires a minimum 1.5Mbps download and 0.5Mbps upload speed with a consistent signal (wired or wireless) for successful recording (up) and playback (down).
To verify your current internet speed, go to Google and type in "speed test", or follow this link Google Speed Test.
Your internet speed test will just provide a snapshot of what your speeds are at that time. There are a lot of components that go in to your internet speed, such as, time of day, and bandwidth (who is connected, and what websites are being accessed). You can follow these steps below to make sure you're getting the most out of your connection:
- Closing all applications, especially those that may be consuming a lot of bandwidth (Netflix, online games, other uploads or downloads, etc.).
- Clearing your cache/cookies.
- Restarting your browser
- Restarting your computer.
- Restart your router (if possible).
- Plug your computer directly into your modem using an Ethernet cable (if possible).
- Limit the number of devices connected to your network
If after following those steps you're still having trouble, please check our Troubleshooting Common Web-based Problems guide.