This document will walk you through how to add a GoReact assignment to your Brightspace course if you are using the New Content Experience (for the old content experience see this guide).
Please Note: The GoReact app needs to be installed by your Brightspace administrator prior to creating assignments.
- Navigate to your Brightspace course and select "Content."
- Add a new (or select an existing) module.
- Click "Add."
- Select "External Tool Activity."
- Scroll down and select "Create New LTI Link."
- Enter a title for your assignment and enter https://lti.goreact.com/lti/v1 as the URL.
- Click "Create and Insert."
- After the GoReact tool loads, select the GoReact assignment type, click "Next," and select any additional assignment settings as needed. When you're finished, click "Done."
- Click the three dots at the top right of the Brightspace assignment and select "Edit."
- Select "Open in a new tab" and click "Save." For the best overall experience, we highly recommend loading the GoReact tool in a new tab. This will allow students to record and critique videos using the entire screen, rather than being forced into a small window (iframe).
- That's it!