How do I download a video?
Follow these steps to download your video. If you are downloading your video from a Stimulus Activity, only the response video will be downloaded (not the stimulus video).
- Click the thumbnail of your video to enter the playback screen.
- Then, click the "Download" button in the upper right-hand corner.
In the following cases, downloading videos is not permitted:
- Your organization has blocked downloads.
- The video is a YouTube video.
- You are not listed as a presenter on the video.
How do I save the feedback?
To save the feedback:
- Click the ellipses ⋮ button at the top right corner of the feedback panel, and select "Print Comments." The feedback will open in a new tab.
- Print the page according to your browser's instructions, then print/save the file as a PDF.