How do I download a video?
Follow these steps to download your video. If you are downloading your video from a Stimulus assignment, only the response video will be downloaded (not the stimulus video).
- Click the thumbnail of your video to enter the playback screen.
- Then, click the "Download" button in the upper left-hand corner.
In the following cases, downloading videos is not permitted:
- Your organization has blocked downloads.
- The video is a YouTube video.
- You are not listed as a presenter on the video.
- The assignment has the single attempt setting enabled.
How do I save the feedback?
To save comments:
- Click the ellipses ⋮ button at the top right corner of the feedback panel and select "Print Comments."
- The feedback will open in a new tab where you can choose to print the page or select the option to save as a PDF.
To save a rubric:
- Select the rubric tab on the left, then click the ellipses ⋮ button at the top right corner of the rubric panel and select "Print Rubric."
- The rubric will open in a new tab where you can choose to print the page or select the option to save as a PDF.