All of the documentation in the Instructor section still applies to the GoReact app in Schoology, the only thing that is different is where you will create/access the course content.
Accessing GoReact via Schoology is a different experience than just going to goreact.com, because the two systems do not communicate.
To create/access your course/assignment, please log in through Schoology. You will never need to go to goreact.com to access a Schoology course/assignment.
The GoReact app must be installed by your Schoology Administrator / IT Help Desk before you can add it to your assignments. See our Administrator setup of GoReact in Schoology for more information.
Creating GoReact Assignments in Schoology
Please follow these steps to create your GoReact assignment in Schoology.
Note, your view in Schoology may be slightly different, but the same steps should apply. If you need further instruction, please reach out to your Schoology Administrator / IT Help Desk.
- Navigate to the course you want to add a GoReact assignment to.
- Click "Materials" on the left.
- Click "Add Materials" and then "Add File/Link/External Tool."
- Click "External Tool."
- Change the Tool Provider drop-down to "GoReact".
Be advised, the name of the GoReact tool may vary. If you can't find the GoReact tool, please reach out to your Moodle Administrator / IT Help Desk.
- Title your assignment.
- Enter https://lti.goreact.com/lti/v1 as the URL.
- Enable Grading, if you wish.
- Click Submit.
- Important Step: Lastly, as the instructor, you must open the GoReact assignment and finish selecting any desired settings before your students are able to submit.
For more information on GoReact Assignment settings, please review this guide: Assignment Settings.