Creating GoReact assignments in Schoology
Before creating a GoReact Assignment in Schoology, you will need to make sure the GoReact Tool is installed.
- Navigate to the course you want to add a GoReact assignment to.
- Click "Materials" on the left.
- Click "Add Materials" and then "Add File/Link/External Tool."
- Click "External Tool."
- Change the Tool Provider drop-down to "GoReact."
- Title your assignment.
- Enter https://lti.goreact.com/lti/v1 as the URL.
- Enable Grading, if you wish.
- Click Submit.
- Click the name of the new assignment to launch the GoReact app and finish the assignment setup.
- Choose a GoReact activity type and any additional settings.
- Click "Done."
While installing the GoReact external tool, you will need to reach out to Schoology Support to enable the feature allowing you to install LTI tools with iframe permissions. Otherwise, the GoReact tool cannot be used in Google Chrome.