Creating GoReact assignments in Schoology
Before creating a GoReact Assignment in Schoology, you will need to make sure the GoReact Tool is installed.
- Navigate to the course you want to add a GoReact assignment to.
- Click "Materials" on the left.
- Click "Add Materials" and then "Add File/Link/External Tool."
- Click "External Tool."
- Change the Tool Provider drop-down to "GoReact."
- Title your assignment.
- Enter https://lti.goreact.com/lti/v1 as the URL.
- Enable Grading, if you wish.
- Click Submit.
- Click the name of the new assignment to launch the GoReact app and finish the assignment setup.
- Choose a GoReact activity type and any additional settings.
- Click "Done."
Due to recent security updates in Chrome, websites that are loading in an iframe (like GoReact is loading in Schoology) do not correctly inherit browser permissions. Students will need to use a different browser until Schoology releases a fix for this issue.