Creating GoReact assignments in Schoology
Before creating a GoReact Assignment in Schoology, you will need to make sure the GoReact Tool is installed.
- Navigate to the course you want to add a GoReact assignment to.
- Click "Materials" on the left.
- Click "Add Materials" and then "Add File/Link/External Tool."
- Click "External Tool."
- Change the Tool Provider drop-down to "GoReact."
- Title your assignment.
- Enter https://lti.goreact.com/lti/v1 as the URL.
- Enable Grading, if you wish.
- Click Submit.
- Click the name of the new assignment to launch the GoReact app and finish the assignment setup.
- Choose a GoReact activity type and any additional settings.
- Click "Done."