Using GoReact in Schoology (read this first)
We're excited to have you use GoReact in your LMS and want to ensure you have a smooth and trouble-free experience! To help avoid any confusion for you or your students, please note the following:
Important NoteWhen using this integration, your courses CANNOT be set up on both goreact.com and in Schoology. These are separate platforms so that means courses, videos, payments, and student registrations are not interchangeable between them. To create or access any Schoology course content, you and your students must log in directly through your LMS. Do not create anything on goreact.com. (Yep, we're foot-stomping a lot on this one - it really is important!)
What is the same as goreact.com?
- After you open up an assignment, the GoReact dashboard will work the same way as it does in goreact.com, except for the navigation between courses and activities. Activity Settings, Adding Videos, and Critiquing Videos will all be the same.
- All of the help documentation you see in our goreact.com Instructor Section will apply to the GoReact app in Schoology, with a few exceptions noted below.
What is different from goreact.com?
- Navigation between courses and assignments can only be done in Schoology and not within the GoReact tool.
- Instructors cannot create sessions for students (this method is often used for live event activities). Doing so will prevent grades from passing to the Gradebook.
- The GoReact mobile recorder app cannot be used with LMS courses.
How to get set up
To get your Schoology course set up with the GoReact tool, see How to add GoReact to Schoology.