Adding GoReact to Schoology
Follow these instructions to add the GoReact external tool to your Schoology course.
- Open your Schoology Course.
- On the left, open the Course Options drop-down menu.
- Click External Tool Providers.
- In the "Tool Name" field, enter GoReact.
- In the "Consumer Key" field, enter your email address.
- In the "Shared Secret" field, enter goreact (lowercase).
- Select "Send Name and Email/Username of user who launches the tool" in the "Privacy" drop-down.
- Select "Manual" in the "Configuration Type" drop-down.
- Select "Domain" in the "Match By" drop-down.
- In the "Domain/URL" field, enter https://lti.goreact.com/lti/v1
- Click "Submit"
Now you are ready to Create GoReact Assignments in Schoology.
Due to recent security updates in Chrome, websites that are loading in an iframe (like GoReact is loading in Schoology) do not correctly inherit browser permissions. Students will need to use a different browser until Schoology releases a fix for this issue.