Adding GoReact to Schoology
Follow these instructions to add the GoReact external tool to your Schoology course.
- Open your Schoology Course.
- On the left, open the Course Options drop-down menu.
- Click External Tool Providers.
- In the "Tool Name" field, enter GoReact.
- In the "Consumer Key" field, enter your email address.
- In the "Shared Secret" field, enter goreact (lowercase).
- Select "Send Name and Email/Username of user who launches the tool" in the "Privacy" drop-down.
- Select "Manual" in the "Configuration Type" drop-down.
- Select "Domain" in the "Match By" drop-down.
- In the "Domain/URL" field, enter https://lti.goreact.com/lti/v1
- Click "Submit"
Now you are ready to Create GoReact Assignments in Schoology.
While installing the GoReact external tool, you will need to reach out to Schoology Support to enable the feature allowing you to install LTI tools with iframe permissions. Otherwise, the GoReact tool cannot be used in Google Chrome.