Follow these instructions to add the GoReact external tool to your Schoology course.
- Open your Schoology Course.
- On the left, open the Course Options drop-down menu.
- Click External Tool Providers.
- Click "Add External Tool Provider."
- In the "Tool Name" field, enter GoReact.
- In the "Consumer Key" field, enter your email address.
- In the "Shared Secret" field, enter goreact (lowercase).
- Select "Send Name and Email/Username of user who launches the tool" in the "Privacy" drop-down.
- Select "Manual" in the "Configuration Type" drop-down.
- Select "Domain" in the "Match By" drop-down.
- In the "Domain/URL" field, enter https://lti.goreact.com/lti/v1
- Click "Submit"
Now you are ready to Create GoReact Assignments in Schoology.
Custom Key and Secret
If you would like to update the key and secret for your organization to a custom combination,