Follow this guide to record/upload a video using the GoReact Recorder app for mobile devices.
The GoReact Recorder app does not work with LMS platforms (Canvas, Blackboard, etc.).
- Download the GoReact Recorder app for an Apple device or Android device.
- Open the app and enter your credentials to log in. (If you don't already have an account, you will need to create one by going to goreact.com on a mobile browser or on a computer.)
- Select either "Record" or "Upload."
- Select the activity.
- If you are recording, you will see the recording screen. Rotate your phone to the desired orientation (landscape or portrait) before you press the record button (and make sure orientation lock is not enabled). Then, click the record button to begin recording.
- When you are finished recording, click the stop button.
- If you are uploading instead, you will see the upload screen where you can select the video that you want to upload.
- After finishing your recording or selecting the video to upload, you will see the Post Video screen where you can add a title, Trim, or Post your video.
- To trim your video, select "Trim" and move the sliders on either end of the video. (You can only trim off the ends of your video - everything between the sliders will remain.) Click "Save" when you are done trimming and click "Post Video" when you are ready to submit your video.
- Once you've posted your video you'll see "1 upload in progress" and "View upload queue" until the upload is complete. These options will disappear once your upload completes.
If you run into any issues and/or error messages while using the GoReact Recorder app, please see the troubleshooting: mobile app guide.