GoReact Recorder app
The GoReact Recorder app is available for both iOS and Android devices through their respective app stores. Just search for "GoReact Recorder." (The images below are from the iOS version, so Android will look slightly different but works exactly the same.)
The GoReact Recorder app does not work with LMS platforms (Canvas, Blackboard, etc.).
To submit a video to GoReact using our mobile app, follow these steps:
- Download the app from the app store.
- Open the app and enter your credentials to login. (If you don't already have an account, you will need to create one by going to goreact.com on a mobile browser or on a computer.)
- Next, choose whether you will be uploading an existing video from your device or recording a new one.
- Select the activity you'll be submitting your video to.
- If you chose to record you will be taken to the recording screen. Rotate your phone to the desired mode (landscape or portrait) before you press the red record button. Landscape mode is generally recommended. Tap the Record button again to finish. Please note: If you rotate your device after you start your recording, the video will play back sideways and cannot be changed in GoReact.
- If you chose to upload an existing file, you will be taken to your video library where you can select the video you want to upload.
- After finishing your recording or choosing your video file, you will be taken to the Post screen where you can add a title, Trim, and Post your video.
- To trim your video, choose "Trim" and move the sliders on either end of the video. Note that you can only trim off the ends of your video - everything in between the sliders will remain. Press "Save" when you are done trimming and tap "Post Video" when you are ready to submit your recording.
- Once you've posted your video you'll see it "In Progress" until the upload is complete. If you have any problems completing your upload, see the section below.
Interrupted upload or recording
While using the GoReact Recorder App, if your internet connection drops during uploading, your video will move from the "In Progress" Queue to the "Stopped" Queue, and you will see an error message. To continue the upload, check your connection, click the "Stopped" videos Queue, and refresh the upload.
If your internet connection is dropped during recording, your video will still be saved to your camera roll. After you reconnect, you can then upload your video from your device by following the steps above.