While using a mobile browser with GoReact there are a few considerations to keep in mind:
- Recording directly to GoReact within a mobile browser is not officially supported. We recommend that you upload your videos instead.
- The GoReact Recorder app can be used for recording/uploading to GoReact if your course is held directly in goreact.com (and not an LMS such as Canvas, Blackboard, etc.).
- Using your device in landscape mode will typically make things easier to view.
To upload a video to GoReact using a mobile browser:
- Log in to goreact.com or your LMS platform (Canvas, Blackboard, etc.) and select the assignment to upload to.
- Click "Start Assignment."
- Click "Upload."
- Click "Choose a video file" and select the video from your device.
- Click "Start."
- Wait for the upload to complete. That's it!