Using a mobile browser
When using a mobile device with GoReact there are some special considerations to keep in mind. While you can upload files, review, and leave feedback, you cannot record directly. This is because GoReact uses Adobe Flash for recordings, but Adobe doesn't support Flash on mobile devices. You can, however, use the GoReact Recorder App (which lets you upload and record).
To upload a video to GoReact using a mobile browser follow these steps:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to goreact.com.
- Open the menu on the upper right and choose "Login" (or "Sign Up" if you don't already have an account).
- Enter your credentials and press "Login".
- Choose the activity you want to upload to on the left and press "Add Video"
- Your only option from here is to choose "Upload" - if you choose "Record" you will not be able to connect to Adobe Flash. (To record directly in GoReact, you will need to use a computer.)
- Once you click "Upload", choose your file and press "Start"
- When your video finishes processing you are done!