This guide will walk you through creating GoReact assignments in Moodle. If your Moodle administrator hasn't set up the GoReact tool in Moodle, please refer them to this guide: Administrator Setup of GoReact in Moodle.
- Under the Course Administration section select "Turn editing on."
- Click "Add an activity or resource."
- Select "External tool."
- Click "Add."
- Under "Adding a new External Tool", enter an Activity name
- Using the drop-down menu next to "Preconfigured tool" select "GoReact"
- After adding any additional settings, click "Save and display"
Select the GoReact assignment type you wish to use for this assignment (or copy a previously created assignment). Click "Next."
Select the additional assignment settings as needed. When you're finished, click "Done" and you're all set! For more on GoReact assignments see our other documentation on Assignments.