This guide will walk you through creating GoReact assignments in Moodle. If your Moodle administrator hasn't set up the GoReact tool in Moodle, see Installing the GoReact tool on a standalone assignment instead.
- Under the Course Administration section select "Turn editing on."
- Click "Add an activity or resource."
- Select "External tool."
- Click "Add."
- Under "Adding a new External Tool", enter an Activity name
- Using the drop-down menu next to "Preconfigured tool" select "GoReact"
- After adding any additional settings, click "Save and display"
The GoReact tool will open where you can select your GoReact assignment settings. Once you click the red "Done" button on the bottom right, you are finished and your assignment is ready for student submissions!