This guide will walk you through creating GoReact assignments in Moodle. If your Moodle administrator hasn't set up the GoReact tool in Moodle, please refer them to this guide: Administrator Setup of GoReact in Moodle.
- Under the Course Administration section select "Turn editing on."
- Click "Add an activity or resource."
- Select "External tool."
- Click "Add."
- Under "Adding a new External Tool", enter an Activity name
- Using the drop-down menu next to "Preconfigured tool" select "GoReact"
- After adding any additional settings, click "Save and display"
- Choose whether you will be creating a new assignment from scratch, copying from a previous assignment, or using an assignment template from your Library. (See our Library - Assignment Templates guide for more information on using templates.)
- Select the additional assignment settings as needed. When you're finished, click "Done" and you're all set! For more on GoReact assignments see our other documentation on Assignments.