All of the documentation in the Instructor section still applies to the GoReact app in Moodle, the only thing that is different is where you will create/access the course content.
Accessing GoReact via Moodle is a different experience than just going to goreact.com, because the two systems do not communicate.
To create/access your course/assignment, please log in through Moodle. You will never need to go to goreact.com to access a Moodle course/assignment.
The GoReact app must be installed by your Moodle Administrator / IT Help Desk before you can add it to your assignments. See our Administrator setup of GoReact in Moodle for more information.
Creating GoReact Assignments in Moodle
Please follow these steps to create your GoReact assignment in Moodle.
Note, your view in Moodle may be slightly different, but the same steps should apply. If you need further instruction, please reach out to your Moodle Administrator / IT Help Desk.
- Navigate to your Moodle course, and turn "Edit mode" at the top right "on".
- Under your desired topic, click "Add an activity or resource."
- Select "External tool."
- Under "Adding a new External Tool", enter an Activity name.
- Using the drop-down menu next to "Preconfigured tool" select "GoReact".
Be advised, the name of the GoReact tool may vary. If you can't find the GoReact tool, please reach out to your Moodle Administrator / IT Help Desk.
- After adding any additional settings, click "Save and display" at the bottom.
- Important Step: Lastly, as the instructor, you must open the GoReact assignment and finish selecting any desired settings before your students are able to submit.
For more information on GoReact Assignment settings, please review this guide: Assignment Settings.