This section explains how to add the GoReact tool to Moodle. Depending on your specific Moodle site's settings, an Administrator may need to set up the GoReact tool. If you are unable to add GoReact via these instructions, please see How to install GoReact on a Moodle Assignment.
In order for grade passback to work in Moodle, your firewall must allow access to the LTI service: /mod/lti/service.php.
Under Administration, expand Site Administration > Plugins > Activity Modules > External Tools. Then select "Manage Tools" and click "configure a tool manually."
- Enter the following information:
- In the "Tool name" field, enter GoReact.
- In the "Tool base URL/cartridge URL" field, enter
- In the "Consumer key" field, enter your email address.
- In the "Shared secret" field, enter goreact ( lowercase).
- Change the "Default Launch Container" to "New Window." For the best overall experience, we highly recommend loading the GoReact tool in a new window. Otherwise, GoReact may be unable to access the camera and microphone.
- Under "Privacy" set all three drop-down menus to "Always."
Once you click Save Changes, the tool will be installed. Please see How to Add GoReact assignments to Moodle to learn how to create assignments.
Custom Key and Secret
If you would like to update the key and secret for your organization to a custom combination,
If you want to make GoReact assignments easier to identify in Moodle, you can edit the External tool configuration, and add this link in the "Icon URL" field: https://help.goreact.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360007008692/GoReact.png