Creating GoReact activities in D2L/Brightspace
This document will walk you through how to add a GoReact assignment to your D2L course.
Please Note: The GoReact app needs to be installed by your D2L administrator prior to creating assignments.
- Log in to D2L/Brightspace and select "Content."
- Add a new (or select an existing) module.
- Click "Add Existing Activities."
- Select "External Learning Tools."
- Scroll down and select "Create a New LTI Link."
- Enter a title for your Activity and enter https://lti.goreact.com/lti/v1 as the URL.
- Click "Create and Insert."
- Click the drop-down arrow on the activity you just created and select "Edit properties in-place"
- Check "Open as External Resource."
- Optionally, add a grade item.
- Click into the activity itself and select the GoReact activity type, filling in any activity settings as needed. When you're finished, click "Done" and you're all set! Your activity setup is complete and your students can now complete the assignment.