Creating GoReact activities in Brightspace
This document will walk you through how to add a GoReact assignment to your Brightspace course. If you are using the Brightspace new content experience see this guide.
Please Note: The GoReact app needs to be installed by your Brightspace administrator prior to creating assignments.
- Log in to Brightspace and select "Content."
- Add a new (or select an existing) module.
- Click "Add Existing Activities."
- Select "External Learning Tools."
- Scroll down and select "Create a New LTI Link."
- Enter a title for your Activity and enter https://lti.goreact.com/lti/v1 as the URL.
- Click "Create and Insert."
- Click the drop-down arrow on the activity you just created and select "Edit properties in-place"
- Check "Open as External Resource." For the best overall experience, we highly recommend loading the GoReact tool in a new window. This will allow students to record and critique videos using the entire screen, rather than being forced into a small window (iframe).
- Optionally, add a grade item.
- Click into the activity itself and select the GoReact activity type, filling in any activity settings as needed. When you're finished, click "Done" and you're all set! Your activity setup is complete and your students can now complete the assignment.