This document will walk you through how to add a GoReact assignment to your Brightspace course. If you are using the Brightspace new content experience see this guide.
Please Note: The GoReact app needs to be installed by your Brightspace administrator prior to creating assignments.
- Log in to Brightspace and select "Content."
- Add a new (or select an existing) module.
- Click "Add Existing Activities."
- Select "External Learning Tools."
- Scroll down and select "Create a New LTI Link."
- Enter a title for your Activity and enter https://lti.goreact.com/lti/v1 as the URL.
- Click "Create and Insert."
- Click the drop-down arrow on the activity you just created and select "Edit properties in-place"
- Check "Open as External Resource." For the best overall experience, we highly recommend loading the GoReact tool in a new window. This will allow students to record and critique videos using the entire screen, rather than being forced into a small window (iframe).
- Open your new assignment in Brightspace. Select a GoReact assignment type and choose your assignment settings as needed (or copy a previous assignment). When you're finished, click "Done" and you're all set! For more on GoReact assignments see our other documentation on Assignments.