All of the documentation in the Instructor section still applies to the GoReact app in D2L/Brightspace, the only thing that is different is where you will create/access the course content.
Accessing GoReact via D2L/Brightspace is a different experience than just going to goreact.com, because the two systems do not communicate.
To create/access your course/assignment, please log in through D2L/Brightspace. You will never need to go to goreact.com to access a D2L/Brightspace course/assignment.
The GoReact app must be installed by your D2L/Brightspace Administrator / IT Help Desk before you can add it to your assignments. See our Administrator setup of GoReact in D2L/Brightspace for more information.
Creating GoReact Assignments in D2L/Brightspace
Please follow these steps to create your GoReact assignment in D2L/Brightspace.
Note, your view in D2L/Brightspace may be slightly different, but the same steps should apply. If you need further instruction, please reach out to your D2L/Brightspace Administrator / IT Help Desk.
- Navigate to your Brightspace course and select "Content."
- Add a new (or select an existing) module.
- Click "Existing Activities."
- Select "External Learning Tools."
- Scroll down and select "Create a New LTI Link."
- Enter a title for your Activity and enter https://lti.goreact.com/lti/v1 as the URL.
- Click "Create and Insert."
- Click the drop-down arrow on the activity you just created and select "Edit properties in-place", and check the setting to "Open as External Resource". For the best overall experience, we highly recommend loading the GoReact tool in a new tab. Otherwise, GoReact may be unable to access the camera and microphone.
- Important Step: Lastly, as the instructor, you must open the GoReact assignment and finish selecting any desired settings before your students are able to submit.
For more information on GoReact Assignment settings, please review this guide: Assignment Settings.