This article is for Instructors. Click here for the student article.
Using GoReact in Brightspace (read this first)
We're excited to have you use GoReact in Brightspace and want to ensure you have a smooth and trouble-free experience! To help avoid any confusion for you or your students, please note the following:
Important NoteWhen using this integration, your courses CANNOT be set up on both goreact.com and in Brightspace. These are separate platforms so that means courses, videos, payments, and student registrations are not interchangeable between them. To create or access any Brightspace course content, you and your students must log in directly through Brightspace. Do not create anything on goreact.com. (Yep, we're foot-stomping a lot on this one - it really is important!)
Also Note: In order for the GoReact tool to work properly across all browsers, you will need to check the option in your Brightspace settings to open the GoReact assignment in a new window.
What is the same as goreact.com?
- After you open up an assignment, the GoReact dashboard will work the same way as it does in goreact.com, except for the navigation between courses and assignments. Assignment settings, adding videos, and critiquing videos will all be the same.
- All of the help documentation you see in our goreact.com Instructor Section will apply to the GoReact app in Brightspace, with a few exceptions noted below.
What is different from goreact.com?
- Navigation between courses and assignments can only be done in Brightspace and not within the GoReact tool.
- Instructors cannot create sessions for students (this method is often used for live review assignments). Doing so will prevent grades from passing to the Gradebook.
- The GoReact mobile recorder app cannot be used with Brightspace courses.
How to get set up
To get your Brightspace course set up with the GoReact tool, see How to add GoReact to Brightspace.