Once the GoReact app has been set up in Blackboard, you will be able to add GoReact assignments by following the steps below.
(Here's a quick video if you'd like to see the assignment creation process in action.)
- From your course’s homepage click "Content" in the main navigation panel on the left.
- Click "Build Content" (on older versions of Blackboard, GoReact may be under the "Tools" drop-down).
- Select "GoReact" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the name of your assignment.
- Enter any additional settings.
- Click "Submit."
- Open your newly created assignment.
- Choose an assignment type or copy a previous assignment.
- Choose any additional assignment settings.
- Click "Done."
Your assignment setup is complete and your students can now complete the assignment. For more on GoReact assignments see our documentation on Assignments.