Creating GoReact assignments in Blackboard
Once the GoReact app has been set up in Blackboard, you will be able to add GoReact activities by following the steps below.
(Here's a quick video if you'd like to see the activity creation process in action.)
- From your course’s homepage click "Content" in the main navigation panel on the left.
- Click "Build Content" (on older versions of Blackboard, GoReact may be under the "Tools" drop-down).
- Select "GoReact" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the name of your activity.
- Enter any additional settings.
- Click "Submit."
- Open your newly created assignment.
- Choose an activity type or copy a previous activity.
- Choose any additional GoReact settings.
- Click "Done."
Your activity setup is complete and your students can now complete the assignment. For more on GoReact activities see our documentation on Activities.