All of the documentation in the Instructor section still applies to the GoReact app in Blackboard, the only thing that is different is where you will create/access the course content.
Accessing GoReact via Blackboard is a different experience than just going to goreact.com, because the two systems do not communicate.
To create/access your course/assignment, please log in through Blackboard. You will never need to go to goreact.com to access a Blackboard course/assignment.
The GoReact app must be installed by your Blackboard Administrator / IT Help Desk before you can add it to your assignments. See our Administrator setup of GoReact in Blackboard for more information.
Creating GoReact Assignments in Blackboard
Please follow these steps to create your GoReact assignment in Blackboard.
Note, your view in Blackboard may be slightly different, especially verbiage (for example, "Content" may say "Assignments"), but the same steps should apply. If you need further instruction, please reach out to your Blackboard Administrator / IT Help Desk.
- After logging into Blackboard, click on the desired course.
- From there, click on the "Assignments" tab on the left hand side. In some cases, this may say "Content".
- Hover over the "Build Content" drop-down, and select "GoReact".
Be advised, the name of the GoReact tool may vary. If you can't find the GoReact tool, please reach out to your Blackboard Administrator / IT Help Desk.
- Enter in an assignment name, a description/instructions, click "Enable Evaluation", and enter in the "Points Possible" if you wish the assignment to be graded.
Be advised, the points in Blackboard need to match the points in GoReact for grade passback to work.
- Finish entering any additional settings, and click "Submit".
- Important Step: Lastly, as the instructor, you must open the GoReact assignment and finish selecting any desired settings before your students are able to submit.
For more information on GoReact Assignment settings, please review this guide: Assignment Settings.