If the GoReact app is not available in the Canvas App Center, follow this guide to manually add GoReact to your Canvas course.
- On your Canvas course, click "Settings," "Apps," and "View App Configurations."
- Click the "+App" button.
- Under "Configuration Type," select "By URL."
- In the "Name" field, enter GoReact.
- In the "Consumer Key" field, enter your email address.
- In the "Shared Secret" field, enter goreact (all lowercase).
- In the "Config URL" field, enter https://goreact.com/install.
- Click "Submit."
You are now ready to Create GoReact assignments in Canvas.