Creating GoReact assignments in Canvas
- In Canvas, create an Assignment.
- Enter an Assignment Name, Points, and any other desired settings.
- Change the "Submission Type" to "External Tool."
- In the "Enter or find an External Tool URL" field, click "Find." Select GoReact and then click "Select."
- Check the box for "Load This Tool In A New Tab."
Due to recent security updates in Chrome, if this option is not checked, the Chrome browser cannot be used with your GoReact assignments.
- Finish the assignment setup, then choose "Save" or "Save and Publish."
- Open your new assignment in Canvas. Select a GoReact activity type and choose your activity settings as needed. When you're finished, click "Done" and you're all set! For more on GoReact activities see our other documentation on Activities.