Creating GoReact assignments in Canvas
- In Canvas, create an Assignment.
- Enter an Assignment Name, Points, and any other desired settings.
- Change the "Submission Type" to "External Tool."
- In the "Enter or find an External Tool URL" field, click "Find." Select GoReact and then click "Select."
- Check the box for "Load This Tool In A New Tab."
- Finish the assignment setup, then choose "Save" or "Save and Publish."
- Open your new assignment in Canvas. Select a GoReact activity type and choose your activity settings as needed. When you're finished, click "Done" and you're all set! For more on GoReact activities see our other documentation on Activities.
Assignments must be set up from the "Assignments" tab in Canvas. They cannot be set up directly within modules. Only after you set up the assignment from the "Assignments" tab, can you add it to a module.