(If you haven't set up the GoReact tool yet, please see the guide for Adding the GoReact app to Canvas before continuing.)
Here's a quick video if you'd like to see the assignment creation process in action.
- In Canvas, create an Assignment.
- Enter an Assignment Name, Points, and any other desired settings.
- Change the "Submission Type" to "External Tool."
- In the "Enter or find an External Tool URL" field, click "Find." Select GoReact and then click "Select."
- Check the box for "Load This Tool In A New Tab."
For the best overall experience, we highly recommend loading the GoReact tool in a new tab.
- Finish the assignment setup, then choose "Save" or "Save and Publish."
- Open your new assignment in Canvas by clicking this button:
- Select the GoReact assignment type you wish to use for this assignment (or copy a previously created assignment).
- Select the additional assignment settings as needed. When you're finished, click "Done" and you're all set! For more on GoReact assignments see our other documentation on Assignments.