Follow this guide to upload a video to GoReact.
- If you are using a mobile device, see the Mobile guides for information about uploading from a mobile device.
- Make sure that your file is a supported file format (MP4, MOV, etc.).
- Select the assignment and click "Start Assignment."
- Add an optional title and click "Upload."
- Click "Choose a video file" and select the file from your computer.
- Click "Start."
- Once your video is finished uploading (the upload reaches 100% and you return to the dashboard), it will go through processing (this may take a few minutes depending on the current server processing times).
- Verify that you can play your video to ensure it uploaded successfully.
If you experience any difficulties with uploading, please see the Troubleshooting: uploading guide for help.
If you are submitting to a Stimulus assignment, we recommend recording directly in GoReact because an uploaded video will not be synced with the stimulus video. If your assignment is a stimulus assignment, please see Recording a Stimulus assignment video.