Uploading a video
Watch a short video:
Review more in-depth information on uploading a video to GoReact:
- If you are using a mobile device, see our Mobile section about uploading on mobile devices.
- Make sure the file you are going to upload is a standard video format file (.mpg, .mov, .mp4, etc.). See our complete list of Supported formats for more information.
- Select the activity on the left side of the dashboard and press "Add Video".
- Enter a title and click "Upload".
- Click "Choose a video file" and select the file you want to upload.
- Press "Start" to begin uploading your file.
- Once your video is finished uploading, you will see it process (this make take a few minutes depending on your connection speed). Once your video is finished processing, it will be posted and is ready for review by your instructor.
- If you experience any difficulties with your upload, see our Uploading Issues guide for help.
If you are submitting to a Stimulus activity, we recommend recording directly in GoReact and not uploading your video, because it will not be synced with the stimulus. If your activity is a stimulus activity, please see How to Post to a Stimulus activity.