Recording a video in GoReact is similar across all activity types but for specific instructions on each activity type, please see the Activities section.
- Select the activity on the left side of the dashboard and click "Add Video."
- Add an optional title and click "Record."
- If you see the Equipment Check and it passes, click "Continue." If your equipment check fails, click "Download Adobe Flash" and allow any prompts for access to your camera and microphone. If you are still having problems see our Adobe Flash guide.
- Once you are on the recording screen, click "Record" in the upper right.
- When you are finished recording, click "Stop."
- Depending on the activity type and settings, you have a few options here. You can "Post" the video, "Discard" the video, "Resume" the recording, or Trim the video (for more information on this, see How to Trim Your Video).
- Once you post your video you will see it on the dashboard and your teacher will be able to review it and provide feedback.