Recording a video
Recording a video in GoReact is similar across all activity types but for specific instructions on each activity type, please review our Activities section.
Watch a short video or review more in-depth information below.
- If you are using a mobile device, see our Mobile section.
- Before you record, run through our Video recording checklist to make sure your setup is ready.
- Select your activity on the left side of the dashboard and click "Add Video."
- Add a title and click "Record."
- If you see the Equipment Check and it passes, press "Continue." If your equipment check fails, click "Download Adobe Flash" and allow any prompts for access to your camera and microphone. If you are still having problems see the Adobe Flash guide.
- Once you are on the recording screen, press "Record" on the upper right.
- When you are finished recording, press "Stop" on the upper right.
- Depending on the activity type and settings, you have a few options here. You can "Post" the video, "Discard" the video to try again, "Resume" recording, or Trim off the ends of your video using the scissor icon on the bottom left of the toolbar (see How to Trim Your Video).
- Once you post your video you will see it on your dashboard and your teacher will be able to access it to provide feedback.