This article is for Students. Click here for the Instructor article.
Live videos are essentially the same as Standard videos, except feedback can be given live by your peers or instructor, depending on the settings.
Recording a live video
Please follow these steps to record a live video:
- Select the assignment and click "Start Assignment."
- OR if the Awaiting Start placeholder has already been created, click "Start." and then skip to step 5.
- If there is no placeholder, add an optional title and click "Continue".
- Select the "Record" tab, and then click "Continue to Recorder."
- If you see the Equipment Check and it passes, click "Continue." If your equipment check fails, then your browser or computer needs to adjust it's settings to "allow" the camera/microphone. For help enabling your camera/microphone see the Enabling your camera and microphone guide.
- Once you are on the recording screen, click "Record."
- When you are finished recording, click "Finish."
If you are experiencing any technical issues while recording, please review our Troubleshooting: recording guide.