This article is for Students. Click here for the Instructor article.
The GoReact Recorder app cannot be used for Live Review assignments.
Live videos are essentially the same as Standard videos, except feedback can be given live - either in-person or remotely. Follow these steps to record a Live video.
- Select the assignment and click "Start Assignment."
- Add an optional title and click "Continue".
- Click "Continue to Recorder."
- OR if the Awaiting Start placeholder has already been created, click "Start."
- If you see the Equipment Check and it passes, click "Continue." If your equipment check fails, see the Enabling your camera and microphone guide.
- Once you are on the recording screen, click "Record."
- When you are finished recording, click "Finish."