This article is for Students. Click here for the Instructor article.
Posting to a Live Event activity
If your teacher assigns a Live Event activity, it means that during your presentation your teacher and/or classmates can watch your recording stream live and provide live feedback. Sometimes Live Event activities will be in-class and your teacher will record you. Other times you will be at a remote location and your teacher and/or classmates will log in remotely to watch. Follow the steps below for how to record to a Live Event activity.
- Select the Live Event activity on the left and click "Add Video".
- Add a title and press "Record".
- If you see the Equipment Check and it passes, press "Continue." If your equipment check fails, click "Download Adobe Flash" and allow any prompts for access to your camera and microphone. If you are still having problems see the Adobe Flash guide.
- Once you are on the recording screen, press "Record" on the upper right.
- When you are finished recording, press "Stop."
- To finish your recording and post it, click the "Done" button.
- To review the feedback on your video, just click the thumbnail of the video on the dashboard to play the video. You can also see the guide for Reviewing Feedback.