This article is for Students. Click here for the Instructor article.
Live event activities are essentially the same as Self-Submit activities, except feedback can be given live - either in-person or remotely. Follow these steps to record a Live Event video.
- Select the Live Event activity on the left side of the dashboard and click "Add Video."
- Add an optional title and click "Record".
- OR if the Awaiting Start placeholder has already been created, click "Start."
- If you see the Equipment Check and it passes, click "Continue." If your equipment check fails, click "Download Adobe Flash" and allow any prompts for access to your camera and microphone. If you are still having problems see the Adobe Flash guide.
- Once you are on the recording screen, click "Record."
- When you are finished recording, click "Pause."
- Click "Done" to post your video and return to the dashboard.