This article is for Students. Click here for the Instructor article.
Live videos are essentially the same as Standard videos, except feedback can be given live - either in-person or remotely. Follow these steps to record a Live video.
- Select the assignment and click "Start Assignment."
- Add an optional title and click "Record".
- OR if the Awaiting Start placeholder has already been created, click "Start."
- If you see the Equipment Check and it passes, click "Continue." If your equipment check fails, see the Enabling your camera and microphone guide.
- Once you are on the recording screen, click "Record."
- When you are finished recording, click "Finish."