This article is for Students. Click here for the Instructor article.
Posting to a Self-Submit Activity
Follow this guide to post a video to a Self-submit activity.
- First, decide if you are going to record directly in GoReact or if you'll record on your own device and upload the video later. (If you are going to upload, see How to Upload a Video to GoReact.) If you are using a mobile device, see our Mobile section.
- Before you record, run through our Video recording checklist to make sure your setup is ready.
- Select your activity on the left side of the dashboard and click "Add Video."
- Add a title and click "Record."
- If you see the Equipment Check and it passes, press "Continue." If your equipment check fails, click "Download Adobe Flash" and allow any prompts for access to your camera and microphone. If you are still having problems see the Adobe Flash guide.
- Once you are on the recording screen, press "Record" on the upper right.
- When you are finished recording, press "Stop" on the upper right.
- Depending on the activity type and settings, you have a few options here. You can "Post" the video, "Discard" the video to try again, "Resume" recording, or Trim off the ends of your video using the scissor icon on the bottom left of the toolbar (see How to Trim Your Video).
- Once you post your video you will see it on your dashboard and your teacher will be able to access it to provide feedback.