This article is for Students. Click here for the Instructor article.
Posting to a Self-Submit Activity
The Self-Submit activity is the basic "post a video for your teacher to review" kind of activity. It is straightforward and pretty simple.
- First, decide if you are going to record directly in GoReact or if you'll record on your own device and upload the video to GoReact later. (If you are going to upload, see How to Upload a Video to GoReact.)
- Open the Self-Submit activity on the left and click "Add Video".
- Add a title and press "Record".
- If you see the Equipment Check and it passes, press "Continue." If your equipment check fails, click "Download Adobe Flash" and allow any prompts for access to your camera and microphone. If you are still having problems see How to Make Sure Adobe Flash is Updated and Enabled.
- Once you are on the recording screen, click "Record" in the upper right.
- When you are finished recording, press "Stop."
- At this point, you have a few options, as long as the activity is not a test. You can "Post" the video, "Discard" the video to try again, "Resume" recording, or Trim off the ends of your video using the scissor icon on the bottom left of the toolbar (see How to Trim your Video).
- Once you post your video you will see it on your dashboard and your teacher will be able to access it for feedback and grading.