This article is for Students. Click here for the Instructor article.
- Select the applicable assignment and click "Start Assignment."
- Add an optional title and click "Record."
- If you see the Equipment Check and it passes, click "Continue." If your equipment check fails, see the Enabling your camera and microphone guide.
- Once you are on the recording screen, click "Record."
- If you need to pause your recording, click "Pause."
- When you are finished recording, click "Finish."
- Depending on the assignment type and settings, you have a few options here. You can "Post" the video, "Delete" the video, or Trim the video.
- Once you post your video you will see it on the dashboard and your teacher will be able to review it and provide feedback.