This article is for Students. Click here for the Instructor article.
Follow these steps to record a Self-Submit video. If you are going to upload your video instead, see How to upload a video to GoReact. If you are going to use a mobile device, see the Mobile device guides.
- Select the activity on the left side of the dashboard and click "Add Video."
- Add an optional title and click "Record."
- If you see the Equipment Check and it passes, click "Continue." If your equipment check fails, click "Download Adobe Flash" and allow any prompts for access to your camera and microphone. If you are still having problems see the Adobe Flash guide.
- Once you are on the recording screen, click "Record" in the upper right.
- If you need to pause your recording, click "Pause."
- When you are finished recording, click "Stop."
- Depending on the activity type and settings, you have a few options here. You can "Post" the video, "Discard" the video, or Trim the video.
- Once you post your video you will see it on the dashboard and your teacher will be able to review it and provide feedback.