This article is for Students. Click here for the Instructor article.
Beginning December 2022, some non-educational institutions will have different terminology used in their GoReact experience. The terms Owner/Instructor and Participant/Presenter are interchangeable.
- Select the applicable assignment and click "Start Assignment."
- Add an optional title and click "Continue."
- Click "Continue to Recorder."
- If you see the Equipment Check and it passes, click "Continue." If your equipment check fails, see the Enabling your camera and microphone guide.
- Once you are on the recording screen but before you start the recording, check your audio level at the bottom right corner of the recording window.
When you speak, you'll want the audio to be in the green zone. (For more information on audio, see our Troubleshooting: audio guide.) Then click "Record."
- If you need to pause your recording, click "Pause."
- When you are finished recording, click "Finish."
- Depending on the assignment type and settings, you have a few options here. You can "Post" the video, "Delete" the video, or Trim the video.
- Once you post your video you will see it on the dashboard and your teacher will be able to review it and provide feedback.