Getting started (for returning students)
Registering for a new course on GoReact is super easy. Follow the steps below if your course is on goreact.com. If you have not created an account yet, see our Getting started for new students guide.
GoReact in an LMS
If your course is accessed through an LMS (Canvas, Blackboard, D2L, etc.) you will need to go back to the Student Support Home Page and click the corresponding LMS icon at the top to see the instructions that apply to you.
- Click the "Login" button at the top right.
- Enter your existing account information and click "Login".
- Open the course drop-down menu at the top left by clicking the arrow next to the course name. At the bottom of the list click the "+ Course Registration" button to add a new course.
- Choose your school, instructor, and course. Then click "Go!"
- If required, enter your payment information or access code and click "Submit." (Please note that each single seat purchase or access code is good for one course, one semester, while the 5-year Unlimited plan gives you unlimited courses for five years.)
That's it! Your GoReact registration is complete and you can begin recording.