- Accounts created in your LMS (Canvas, Blackboard, D2L/Brightspace, Moodle, etc.) aren't accessible in goreact.com. If you only have an account through your LMS, you will need to create a new one.
- To access your course, you will need to obtain an email invitation or join link from your instructor. If your instructor needs help doing that, they can follow our Inviting Users guide.
- If your course is accessed through an LMS (Canvas, Blackboard, D2L/Brightspace, Moodle, etc.), you will need to log in there and open the corresponding course and assignment.
Are you a new or returning student?
Once you have received a join link or email invitation from your instructor, follow these steps to create an account. (If your instructor needs help finding the join link, they can follow this guide: Inviting Users.)
Join links are unique to each course and look something like this:
- Open the link in your email.
- Select "Create Account."
- Confirm the course name and instructor. If these are correct, click Continue. If they are incorrect, do not proceed with registration. Contact your instructor and ask them for the correct join link. Then return to this guide.
- After confirming the course and instructor names above, you will receive an email confirmation and will then be prompted to enter the verification code found in that email. Enter the code and follow the prompts to finish creating your account.
If you do not receive an email confirmation, check your spam folder - the email may have been filtered there. If it's not there either, you may have entered your email address incorrectly. Try going back in your browser to confirm that you entered the correct address.
- If required, select "Pay With Card" or "Enter Access Code." Then, enter your card information or access code and click "Submit." (If your organization has set up a different method of payment or if you have a 5-year plan, then you will be able to access the course immediately.)
That's it! Your account has been created and you are now registered for your course in GoReact. Next up: learn how to record a video in GoReact.
If you have an existing account, your instructor can invite you one of two ways:
- Email invitation - this will be the easiest, since you would be automatically added.
- Join Link - Once you receive the join link, you'll click it and then login to be added. Make sure you do not create a duplicate account here.
If your instructor needs help inviting you, please have them follow our Inviting Users guide.
Once you log in and see the proper course name on the top left you'll know that you're in the right place!