GoReact offers multiple reporting options such as Assignment Reports, Course Reports, and Rubric Reports. Please see below for more information on those specific reporting options.
To view an Assignment Report,
- Click the ellipsis ⋮ to the right of your assignment name on the dashboard.
- Select "View Assignment Report."
"Course Reports" are only available to goreact.com users and are not available in LMS platforms. Please follow these instructions to view a Course Report,
- Click the ellipsis button ⋮ next to the course name at the top left of your dashboard.
- Select "View Course Report."
Reports summarize the recording and commenting activity for each participant. Click the arrow next to each student to get a comprehensive look at their participation in class:
- Presenter(s): Shows all presenters on the videos submitted by this student. (Usually just the student, but for group submissions, there may be multiple presenters.)
- Assignment: Shows the assignment this video belongs to.
- Date: Shows when the video was submitted.
- Duration: Shows the duration of the video.
- Final Score: Shows the final score on the video.
- Markers: Shows a count of all markers left on a video.
You can also download a CSV file to import into your own spreadsheet for any assignments that use a rubric in GoReact. There are two ways to do this, each giving you a different set of results.
Single assignment report
To get a report on a rubric used in an assignment in one course, click the ellipses next to the assignment name within that course and select the instructor or student report to download the file to your computer. This is available to both goreact.com and LMS users.
All assignments report
If you wish to see a broader report for usage of a given rubric across all assignments where that rubric has been used, you can download the CSV file from your library. Note that this will include usage across all courses/assignments you have permission to see. (Users with organization level roles will get a report for the entire organization, instructors will get a report for all of their own courses and any that they have been invited into.)
Simply open your library by clicking the Library button at the top or bottom right for goreact.com and LMS users respectively, select the ellipses next to the rubric and choose the Download option for the desired report.