Assignment and course reports
To view an Assignment Report,
- Select the applicable assignment.
- Click the ellipsis ⋮ at the top right.
- Select "View Report."
To view a Course Report,
- Click the ellipsis button ⋮ next to the course name and select "View Report."
Reports summarize the recording and commenting activity for each participant. Below is a description of each section:
The yellow columns relate to the participant’s critiquing activity. (This is contextual, depending on whether you selected to view a course or assignment report.)
- # Videos Critiqued: Number of videos the user has given feedback on.
- Total Comments: Total number of comments the user has entered on all videos.
- Avg. Comment Length: Average word length of the user’s comments. This is a computed average and may vary slightly from the actual word count. It’s intended to give a general idea of comment length.
The green columns relate to the participant’s recording activity. (This is contextual, depending on whether you selected to view a course or assignment report.)
- # Videos Presented: Number of videos where the user is a Presenter.
- Total Score: The presenter's overall score out of total points possible (average of all evaluations if more than one is given).
- Markers: A summary of all markers left on the presenter's recordings.
User expanded view
This section shows specifics for each video submitted by the chosen presenter.
- Presenter(s): Shows all presenters on the videos submitted by this student. (Usually just the student, but for group submissions, there may be multiple presenters.)
- Assignment: Shows the assignment this video belongs to.
- Date: Shows when the video was submitted.
- Duration: Shows the duration of the video.
- Final Score: Shows the final score on the video.
- Markers: Shows a count of all markers left on a video.