The Standard assignment type is the most commonly used assignment type in GoReact. (Previously known as a Self-Submit activity.) Without any additional settings, this assignment type allows participants to record or upload a standalone video and submit it for feedback. With additional settings, this assignment type can be configured to allow live review, group recording, or presenter slides.
To create a Standard assignment,
- Click "Create Assignment" at the top of the assignment list on the left.
- Enter an Assignment Name.
- Leave the Assignment Type as "Standard."
- Select any additional settings, as needed.
- Click "Create Assignment."
For more information on optional assignment settings, see assignment settings and descriptions.
There are many additional ways to configure a Standard Assignment, including live review, or group recording. For more information on these configurations, please review these guides:
Note, our interface has changed a bit since this was created, but the contents of the video are still applicable and can be helpful.