This article is for Instructors. Click here for the student article.
Test activities in GoReact limit video submissions to only one attempt per student and allow you to add a time limit. Videos are automatically submitted when a student is done recording.
To enable the Test option,
- Select your activity and click "Edit Activity" at the top right.
- Click "Edit" at the top of the "Edit Activity" window.
- Check the box next to "Test" and add a time limit if desired.
- Click "Done" and then "Close."
Test Activity rules
If the Test option is enabled on an activity, it enforces the following rules:
- Students cannot pause their recording.
- Stimulus media and any recording instructions (if applicable) cannot be previewed from the dashboard. These will become available when the student begins the test.
- If a time limit is entered, the recording will end automatically when the time limit is reached. Students will be prompted with countdown warnings as they approach the time limit.
- Students are allowed only one attempt and one submission.
- Students cannot delete their test submission, only the instructor can.
If a student runs into technical difficulties during their recording and they end up with a blank submission, these will show as a black thumbnail on the dashboard.
If this happens, simply click "Allow Retake" to automatically delete their first attempt and allow them to submit another recording.