This article is for Instructors. Click here for the student article.
With our new GoReact dashboard, there is some new terminology. Note that Folder/Course, Activity/Assignment, Owner/Instructor, and Participant/Presenter are now interchangeable terms.
Single attempt activities
Single attempt activities limit video submissions to one attempt per participant. Videos are automatically submitted when a participant is done recording.
To enable this option, just check "Single recording attempt (test)" in the activity settings:
Please note the following rules:
- Participants can only record videos, not upload.
- Participants cannot pause their recordings.
- Stimulus media and any recording instructions (if applicable) cannot be previewed from the dashboard. These will become available when the participant begins the attempt.
- If a time limit is entered, the recording will end automatically when the time limit is reached. Participants will be prompted with countdown warnings as they approach the time limit.
- Participants are allowed only one attempt and one submission.
- Participants cannot delete their submission, only the Owner can.
If a participant runs into technical difficulties, or needs to submit again, allowing a retake is to your (the Owner) discretion. To do that, click the ellipses icon next to the session and click "Allow Retake." If that isn't visible, just click the ellipses icon, and "Archive" the session to allow that participant a retake.