Beginning December 2022, some non-educational institutions will have different terminology used in their GoReact experience. The terms Folder/Course, and Activity/Assignment, and Score/Grade are interchangeable.
To create an assignment:
- Click the "Create Assignment" button at the top of the assignment list.
- Select whether you are creating a new assignment from scratch or will be copying an assignment template from your library. (See our Library - Assignment Templates guide for more information on using templates.)
- Type a name for the assignment (required).
- Select an assignment type (defaults to Standard).
- Select any additional assignment settings.
- Click the "Create Assignment" button.
For more information on creating an assignment, watch the following video: