With our new GoReact dashboard, there is some new terminology. Note that Folder/Course, Activity/Assignment, Owner/Instructor, and Participant/Presenter are now interchangeable terms.
Viewing Activities and Sessions
Grid View vs. List View
GoReact now allows you to view your dashboard in Grid view or List view. You can switch between the two settings by clicking on the list/grid icon at the top right of your dashboard. You can switch between views at both the Folder and Activity level.
Filtering and Sorting
On each page in your dashboard, you will see a bar across the top that allows you to filter your GoReact content. The filter bar will show up on every page, but depending on where you are in GoReact, the options available for filtering may vary.
- At the Organization level (where you can see all of your folders) you can filter by Current, Expired, or All folders. Additionally, you can sort your folders from Newest to Oldest, Oldest to Newest, and Alphabetically.
- Inside of a Folder (where you can see all of your activities) you can filter by All, Current, Future, or Past. Where an activity shows up will depend upon its availability date or due date (if applicable). Additionally, you can sort your activities from Newest to Oldest, Oldest to Newest, and Alphabetically.
- Within an Activity, you can sort the videos from Newest to Oldest, Oldest to Newest, and Alphabetically. If the activity is Scored, you can Filter the videos by All, Scored, and Unscored.
- Additionally, within an activity you can use the "Search" bar to find a specific user's video.
- For Peer Review activities, participants will be able to filter video sessions by All, Mine, and Peer.
If you'd like your activities to appear in a specific order, you can use the "Reorder Activities" button.
Once you click on the Reorder Activities button, a new panel will appear where you can drag and drop the activities into the order you'd like them to show.