This article is for Instructors. Click here for the student article.
This guide will walk you through how to transfer a student to a different course.
If the student has more than two videos posted in the first course, or if more than 45 days have passed since the course start date, you will need to contact GoReact Support to transfer the student's registration.
To transfer a student to a different course:
- Click the drop-down menu in the top left corner of the dashboard.
- Click the ellipses button ⋮ next to the course where the student is currently registered.
- Select Manage Users.
- Find the student's name and click the "Edit" button to the right.
- On the next screen, click the "Move To . . ." button.
- In the Change Course Registration window, choose the course you wish to move the student to and click "Move Registration."
Assigning VideosIf the student had any videos in the first course, they will need to assign their videos to the correct activities in the new course before the videos will be visible on the dashboard. For a guide you can send to your students, see this article.
Click here to watch a video in ASL