This article is for Instructors. Click here for the student article.
This guide will walk you through how to transfer a student to a different course.
If the student has more than two videos posted in the first course, or if more than 45 days have passed since the course start date, you will need to contact GoReact Support to transfer the student's registration.
To transfer a student to a different course:
- Click the ellipses ⋮ to the right of your course name.
- Select "Manage Users."
- Find the applicable student and click the "Edit" button.
- Click the "Move To . . ." button.
- Select the new instructor and course.
- Click "Move Registration."
Assigning VideosIf the student had any videos in the first course, they will need to assign their videos to the correct assignments in the new course before the videos will be visible on the dashboard. For a guide you can send to your students, see this article.