To transfer a student to a different course:
- Click the drop-down menu in the top left corner of the dashboard.
- Click the ellipses button ⋮ next to the course where the student is currently registered.
- Select Manage Users.
- Find the student's name and click the "Edit" button to the right.
- On the next screen, click the "Move To . . ." button.
- In the Change Course Registration window, choose the course you wish to move the student to and click "Move Registration."
- If the student has any videos in the original course they will be transferred as well, but the student will need to assign their videos to the correct activity in the new course before they will be visible. For a guide you can send to your students, start at step 3 in the student's article: Transferring Your Registration.
If the student has more than two videos posted in the initial course, or if it has been more than 45 days since the course started, you will need to contact GoReact Support to move their registration.